Sample Applicant Rejection Letter
One challenging part of the hiring process is informing an applicant that he or she will not be getting the job. The tool you can download below intends to provide you with examples of communication with job applicants. You may adapt it to match your business needs. The rejection letter should honestly inform the applicant about the prospects for future consideration for employment. If an applicant was just edged out by someone marginally more qualified, and you plan to keep the applicant in mind if you need to expand again, say so.
Also included in the attached file is a letter that may be used to acknowledge unsolicited applications.
|Sample Letters for Rejecting an Application and Acknowledging Unsolicited Applications|
For more resources
- Managing employees
- Creating an effective job description
- Sample job description form
- Sample employment application form
- Hiring: how to you know how you pick them?
- Tips for successful interviewing
- Sample interview script and assessment template
- Sample offer letter